Recent comments

About Us


Hello,

I am Amit Derasari. I am Computer Engineer and have extensive experience in the field of management, handling various functions like Marketing, Business Development, HR, Operations, Recruitments, Software Engineering etc.

I have been interacting with various Industry and still had to refer to the articles published by various Bloggers. Meanwhile, I thought I could also be of a help to people searching various articles of relevant subjects and can participate to share the knowledge gained so far.

I have started my journey of blogging with vary few articles at beginning as I want to deliver fresh and relevant material to the audience.

I wish all the best for happy reading on World Blog Jam to all of you.

I always welcome feedback, suggestions and new topics from my viewing audience to deliver more relevant information to them.

Hope your find this site to a great help.

Regards,
Amit Derasari
About Us About Us Reviewed by Unknown on June 24, 2016 Rating: 5

2 comments

Fashion